calor gas

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:46 am
by monoboard | 352 Posts

Are most people managing to get there refills ?

Scroll up

RE: calor gas

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:51 am
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.120 Posts

Sorry Monoboard

Can't help as we haven't used much gas at all in last few years as we cook with the Ramoska and use EHU for hot water boiler & heating.

However I am interested in the replies you get as I would guess even with our minimal usage we might need a refill soon.

I hadn't realised that there was a possible problem until some recent posts about some people struggling getting contracts.

Cheers

MikeT

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:23 pm
by monoboard | 352 Posts

I contacted one or two places & who were waiting for delivery's & saying national shortage. I have been using two of the 3.5/9 or what ever size the baby ones are to keep my nose weight down but know I'm not carrying two bikes on the A frame as i can easily fit them in my new to me vehicle. later in the year ill have a few days in Scotland in the sticks and i mainly run on electric but i don't want to run out so I've managed to get a full 6kg & ill have one small one still.
Calor site seems to say they have been waiting for a large order of new bottles from abroad which they haven't received yet. Should have ordered them from UK !!

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:32 pm
by Raconteur (deleted)

I think I wrote about this on one of the Facebook groups but we had real issues with 5 or 6 places until we went to a rural Farmshop who had lots of stock. On the way home we stopped at a rural garage and they too had lots of stock. I wonder if its an issue near large metro centres? Or maybe we were just lucky with the rural locations?

Skoda and 540GT
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 12 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12534 topics and 105727 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1