Toilet chemicals & 375ml bottles

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:04 pm
by monoboard | 352 Posts

I have been trying to find some of the Thetford 375ml bottles for toilet chems because they will fit between the toilet cassette & The rest of the loo. Its handy to be able to decant into these bottles & not have to lug big bottles of nasty chemicals but i cant seem to find any, does anyone now where i could get some?

Frantone likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: Toilet chemicals & 375ml bottles

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:31 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.319 Posts

I've got an old 175ml? screw top plastic bottle. It was a small fresh orange juice bottle that I think it came as part of a meal deal pack. I have marks on this at 75 and 150ml. Each of these is a measure to prime the toilet cassette along with 2L of water. I carry this along with a similar bottle full of that nice smelly pine disinfectant for wiping down the loo. They live in our small bin during transit.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:16 pm
by Frantone | 103 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

There are 400ml ones on eBay. Search for Thetford Chemicals 400ml.

Last edited Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:18 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:58 pm
by sibillini | 236 Posts

M&S Smoothie bottles.

2002 Eriba Troll 540 (Elsie) + Honda CRV 2.2 diesel
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:33 am
by monoboard | 352 Posts

I'm going to have to try some other bottles, Thetfords bottles fitted well & i don't understand why they have stopped doing them.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:45 pm
by JefL | 95 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Is this what you’re after?
Werbung: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373635591091?...3YAAOSwQF5eHJ38

The following contents have been linked to this post:

Jef
Freelander 2 and Big Ben, the 410
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:14 am
by monoboard | 352 Posts

I’ll need to check, those ones on eBay have gone but when I zoomed in on the pic they were 100ml, I have a feeling mine were 375ml. Just means if that’s correct you can fit more in. Totally separate to this I have in my garage at home from camping days a porta loo & I think those little bottles (100ml) would possibly fit between the two halves off the loo.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:00 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.461 Posts

The other more expensive option is to change to the Thetford sachets. The drum is not very big at all. I know they work out far more expensive but having had the toilet fluid leak (what a job that is to clean up) I decided blow it! Much easier to use, no measuring, no faffing about, you can drop them in from inside the van without worrying about damaging the seals. As the loo is my job it’s my little luxury 😂

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
monoboard likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:05 am
by Frantone | 103 Posts

Werbung: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thetford-Aqua...0-127635-2958-0

The following contents have been linked to this post:

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:29 pm
by highmiler | 367 Posts

I had leaks from mine once I had opened them, took ages to clean away. It's very diffifcult to seal them once they have been opened, twist too hard and the top just keeps turning. I now keep the same size bottles standing up in a small box under the front dinette seat.That way I can re use the bottles for ever and a day.If you buy the double strength they last the whole season.
I did find some juice bottles that were square and also fitted at a motorway services, but the same thing happened, I suspect that they jiggle about so much that the tops get loosened when they are on their sides.

Highmiler.Troll 530GT and Volvo V70 R AWD
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 28 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12533 topics and 105724 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2