Restoring a 1962 Faun.

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:45 am
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

I wish I could add all 70 photos of Eribafolk Facebook's member Doug Hall's dedication and skill in restoring his Eriba. I would say he's looked ar every screw, nut and bolt etc. I've added the first photo where he's about to remove the paint and the last photo of the Faun sitting proudly behind his VW Splitty.

Doug Hall 01.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Doug Hall 02.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

This is what Doug has to say:-
·
Hope you like. This is the pictorial story of Fauna our 1962 Eriba Faun that we got from Berlin about 5 years ago. Since then as you will see she has undergone a massive tear down and rebuild. We saved all the original cupboards and bed to reinstall and keep her as original as we could. She has had a new chassis and frame where needed. She has been fully rewired. New upholstery. New towing hitch with assisted braking. And of course a proper polish up.
There have been a number of people involved in all the hard work and effort that has gone into her and I can’t thank them enough.
We took her out for a first weekender last weekend and absolutely loved it. I can’t see us parting with this for a long time to come. Xx

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

eribaMotters, , scouteralf, John Cross and GT runner like this post!
Last edited Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:49 am | Scroll up

RE: Restoring a 1962 Faun.

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:58 pm
by John Cross | 264 Posts

What a lovely looking combo, I love seeing classic vehicles like this on site. Makes a lovely change from all the WWB's you see.
Amazing Job.

2005 Troll 540 and 1994 LR Discovery 1 Fred and Diane
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 15 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2