Wanted,nice 420

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:34 am
by Mikeyboy (deleted)

Hi all,
I知 a a newbie here,
My name is Mike and I知 hoping to join your ranks as an ERIBA owner..
Having done some research I think my preferred model would be the 420 ,
With a max car tow weight of 1250 kg I might be pushing things a bit with the heavier models.
I知 based in Melton Mowbray,but happy to travel for the right van.
Budget is @£10 k give or take.
If you have or are thinking of selling something suitable( I am not ruling out a 320),I知 in no rush so could wait till later in the year to take delivery.
Thanks
Mike

Randa france and like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Wanted,nice 420

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:39 am
by eribaMotters | 5.316 Posts

Welcome Mike and best of luck with your search.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:25 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.461 Posts

and good luck with your search.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:21 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:57 am
by granddadgrape | 1.559 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:47 am
by Randa france | 12.876 Posts

Mike. As Ken (Reba) has pointed out on another thread, there's a nice one here although a few thou above your budget.

https://www.eribacaravansales.co.uk/erib...-2016-for-sale/

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:16 am
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Tom and Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:29 pm
by Mikeyboy (deleted)

I壇 seen that one at ERIBA caravan sales,but the removal of the toilet wall / door puts it off my radar.

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:04 pm
by Alan | 77 Posts

What would be the reason for removing walls and door, I can稚 think of any!

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:21 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.005 Posts

Well Tony says it was done to improve the light and open feeling of the van, but Colin thinks it was accident damaged and has been 'reconfigured' rather than reconstructed. It does look as if it has a lot of light dents on both sides when you look closely and I'm wondering about the significance of the red roundel, with what looks like four screews or rivets, on the nearside front and a matching one amidships on the offside.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:44 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.609 Posts

That 420 is going to be difficult to shift of resell whoever buys it. The toilet will be interesting whilst cooking your tea and the other half is gurning at you.

R.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!

FINNWOODY likes this post!
Last edited Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:46 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:31 pm
by Mikeyboy (deleted)

Looks like I知 sorted,
Deposit placed on one at leisure first..
More than I wanted to pay initially,but serviced and warranted.
Day out next Friday to view and fingers crossed bring it home.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:37 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.316 Posts

Hope it works out. The extra you will pay will be forgotten about when you look back in the years to come.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:03 pm
by Mikeyboy (deleted)

Hope so,
I致e been dealing in classic bikes for years,
So tend to stay away from dealers,
That said,I understand they need to make a profit,I知 hoping the van is well prepped.
It looks good in the photo痴.
I値l let you know.!!!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105705 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0