Walker Touring Plus Awning For Sale £450

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:29 pm
by Mike Spencer (deleted)

TouringPlus_2014_2-1030x628.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)TouringPlus_2020-845x684.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

These are the pictures for my recent advert.

Scroll up

RE: Walker Touring Plus Awning For Sale £450

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:19 pm
by eribanaut | 1.228 Posts

It might be helpful Mike if you said which model and for what year it is for, the latter because they vary in height.
Dave

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 150 Tdi DSG Troll 552 - 2005
Don't worry about the destination, enjoy the journey.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:21 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Quote: eribanaut wrote in post #2
It might be helpful Mike if you said which model and for what year it is for, the latter because they vary in height.
Dave
Mike's post is (or was) one of two. The other one, which another admin person who should remain nameless* deleted earlier contained the additional information, or at least that it fits a 530.

If I was the other admin person I'd be beside myself with contrition and writing Mike a fulsome apology even as we speak.

* It was Aaron Calder

eribanaut likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:58 pm
by Mike Spencer (deleted)

Hi Chaps,

Interesting!

Yes, I'm sorry, but I put a description of the awning in a previous advert, posted immediately prior, but struggled to add the pictures. The 2 adverts were sequential in the list when I checked. First time post, sorry.

So, thanks for the explanation.

Dave, its a Walker Touring plus that is made to fit a 2015 Eriba Touring 530 GT. It was bought with the caravan, from the dealer, Adventure Leisure Vehicles at Tebay, Cumbria.

We have done a part-ex against an Eriba Feeling 442, which the awning doesn't fit. The Touring went to ALV at Easter and is no doubt keeping someone very happy.

The awning is still in our loft. Dealer liabilities and warranty issues prevented the dealer including it with the caravan to be sold on.

I hope that clears the situation up.

Cheers

Mike

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:14 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.743 Posts

Quote: Pepé Le Pew wrote in post #3
[quote=""|p92114]If I was the other admin person I'd be beside myself with contrition and writing Mike a fulsome apology even as we speak.

* It was Aaron Calder

Well, you're not and I'm not, so there.

Anyway, who was it you deleted in error recently?

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

Visitors
7 Members and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105704 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 7