WANTED Kampa Pop Air Pro 365

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:18 pm
by Rachel Kemp | 20 Posts

Looking for a Kampa Pop Air Pro 365 to fit a 2008 Troll, post 2020 so it’s compatible with the bedroom annexe. We’re based in Lancashire but happy to drive an hour or so to collect.

We currently have a Vango Tolga driveway air beam awning, but it’s not full width and we keep tripping over the lip between the main part and the driveway tunnel!

Erbie the 552
Scroll up

RE: WANTED Kampa Pop Air Pro 365

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:57 am

Season’s greetings everyone! I’m still looking if anyone is having a post Christmas clear out?

Erbie the 552
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:06 am
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Rachel, do you want a Kampa with the bedroom annexe option for the space or ease of putting up?

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Rachel Kemp likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:32 am

Both really! Our Vango is an air awning and fairly easy to set up, given that we’re novices. Our daughters were in a pup tent and didn’t really enjoy it as much as we thought they would, do an annexe off the main awning is a compromise. We also want more uninterrupted space to set up a table we can all sit around.

Erbie the 552
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:41 am
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

The Kampa is very quick to take down, but not much quicker to put up than a non air awning and the footprint is also not all that big at 3.65 x 2.5m. I'm not sure how effective the annexe would be?
On the other site there was a Fortex awning up for sale at £350. They are about £2k new. I've owned two of these and if you want space [5.7 x 3m?] and quality I do not think you can buy anything better, although the Unico comes a very close second. They do take longer to get down, but if you are pitched up for a week then I don't think an extra 1/2 hr is much of an issue. They are heavy to store at about 35kg, but no heavier to feed into the awning track, in fact I found them easier.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
highmiler likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 28 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4