Looking to buy a Familia 320 GT touring

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:29 am
by Tom Smith (deleted)

Hi, I am currently the owner of a VW California & have decided to join the Eriba scene & become a caravanner. The reason for this is the forthcoming congestion charge which will affect my vehicle, so I am having to sell.
We have been enjoying holiday adventures to France, Belgium, Holland & Germany for 15 years now in the campervan & love the lifestyle.
I have studied the Eriba range & consider the Familia 320 GT to be best suited to the needs of my wife & myself.
Hoping someone can help me start the next chapter of my social life.
Thank you.
Tom

Scroll up

RE: Looking to buy a Familia 320 GT touring

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:15 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Tom and welcome to Eribafolk

The 320GT is an excellent choice if it's just the two of you and you'll immediately appreciate the additional space it'll give you over the VW. However this model is very popular and sells almost immediately.

Are you looking for new, nearly new, up to 20 years old or older? Eribas, as long as they are cared for, are reliable whatever the year and the 320 (2berth with toilet) started production in around 1993. It was then called the Pan Duo T but if you do go for an older one please check that it does have its own washroom/toilet. Easy to distinquish as it has an almost square exterior locker door near the front side of the van. This contains the Thetford toilet tank.

To give you an idea of the oldest 320 with a fitted toilet see the photos on this link:- https://www.eribacaravansales.co.uk/erib...-320-1993-sold/

Eriba Caravan Sales (Tony Lloyd) is one of the best 2nd hand Eriba Dealers in the UK but he only takes on one at a time and they sell quickly.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:19 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:56 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Welcome Tom and best of luck with your search.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:42 pm
by Tom Smith (deleted)

Many thanks Randa & Colin for your warm welcome & helpful advice. I expect I shall have quite a few questions to ask.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:52 pm
by Tom Smith (deleted)

Hi Randa.
Thanks for taking the time to help me. I quite fancy the GT with the nice silver body. I expect I may have to consider buying new or or near new. I'm very impressed with the way they retain value.

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:04 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

A lot more dealerships around now. Which part of the UK/World are you in?
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:39 am
by Tom Smith (deleted)

Hi Randa, we live in Manchester

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:31 am
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Tom, I'm guessing you know the location of the Eriba dealers, if not then this may help https://www.eriba.com/gb/en/service/dealer-search
I believe Lowdhams of Huddersfield no longer sell the Touring range and Glossops just do the usual white wobbly boxes. Red Lion in Southport will be your closest. They do not have any 320 models in, but do have a 420 so you could gauge the front kitchen/bathroom layout. So you could get an idea of what the back end is like you could look at the 430 they have, advertised as a Touring 60 Edition.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:41 pm
by AlanC | 94 Posts

Welcome to the forum.

We also had a Cali for some 7 years, only selling it last month. It was a big wrench but the need of an onboard loo became important.
We bought a Troll and luckily can store this at home. We haven't regretted the change despite missing the Cali, (even the slower motorway speeds are a pleasure) the Eriba is an excellent alternative.

Good luck with your search.

Alan

Liz and Alan

likes this post!
Last edited Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:42 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:52 pm
by Jane (deleted)

Hi Tom
I have sent you a message to see if you are interested in my Familia 320 GT.
Best wishes
Jane

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:52 pm
by Alan | 77 Posts

Our first van 5 yrs ago was a 1998 Pan Duo T ( 320) it was a fantastic 1st van to get to know what design actually suited us best and was faultless with our tour through France and Spain , the washroom/toilet was a definate thing we wanted, 5yrs on and 4 Eribas later we have settled on the Pontos which is a 2008 and a van we will stick with.

likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 16 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4