Advice needed - Eriba Troll 530 60th Edition - Heating

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:58 pm
by jill2308 (deleted)

Hi we are looking to order a new Eriba Troll 530 60th edition and I am unsure if you get heating as standard - although they show a heater on all of the photos it is not listed as included and comes up as an option - surely some sort of heating is included?

Last edited Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:59 pm | Scroll up

RE: Advice needed - Eriba Troll 530 60th Edition - Heating

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:24 pm
by Stevejoyce (deleted)

The usual standard fitting is a gas only heater. The options are for 12v and 240v warm air blowers, and or the 240v ultraheat element which enhance the standard heater. Although expensive the ultraheat is a good option.

Triton 420 towed by a Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:28 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.011 Posts

All Eriba Touring range vans get a hob, fridge and space heating as standard.

The standard hob has two burners and there is an option for a third burner, but using three pans on the hob is well nigh impossible.

The fridge is a 3 way absorption type, except on the 535 when a 12V compressor type is standard

The space heating is gas fired as standard but a 240V electric element is an option.

A boiler is not standard except on the 535

The option of a mains electric 5 litre boiler is a bargain whilst the gas and mains electric 10 ltre boiler is a very expensive alternative that is really only worth paying for if you always pitch without 240V available.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:38 pm
by Sashella (deleted)

I use 3 pans on my hob without problems

In love with our 530 !!😁

and like this post!
Last edited Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:39 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:55 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Jill,
the gas heater is standard and you will find it a bit over the top. If funds allow go for the optional electric element. The optional blown air circulation is also well worth consideration on a Troll as you will have cold spots on the heating whether it be gas or electric.
Gas hob, 3 small pans will fit, but if you have a frying pan on one burner then a large saucepan on another is not really possible. We stuck with the standard 2 burner and do not regret it. In fact with a bit of forward planning we usually find our single induction hob and Remoska are the norm for our cooking.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Stan Doori and like this post!
Last edited Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:22 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:48 am
by jill2308 (deleted)

Thank you all for your help - I think we will opt for the electric blower to give a bit more circulation and stick with the 2 burner ring - can't wait to get it ordered and look forward to many happy years camping!

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 26 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105784 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1