Lowdhams Huddersfield Branch closing down

in Anything Eriba-related Mon May 16, 2022 4:49 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.619 Posts

Lowdhams Huddersfield stopped selling caravans/awnings last year and was only open for servicing and spares. Unfortunately it is now curtains for the Huddersfield branch.

Email:
Lowdhams Huddersfield Update

Dear valued customer,

We hope you are keeping well.

Towards the end of last year, we advised you concerning further changes we were having to make to our Huddersfield branch. Most of these changes were not our ideal option, and we know not all of them were popular, but we are having to adapt to an ever-changing world which has been bad news for our industry.

Unfortunately, today, we must inform you that our staff are on a 30-day consultation period with a view to close our Huddersfield site.

We are devastated and have been doing everything we could, but it has proven too difficult to prevent this. It is dreadful news for all concerned including you, our valued customers.

As you know we have been trying to relocate the Huddersfield business for some time but with no vehicle stock to sell from last September the business has no meaningful income and in these difficult times we are unable to sustain these losses any longer.

Please rest assured, as valued customers, all existing caravan and motorhome customers will be given alternate options for their servicing requirements – for those who are close to our Nottingham branch you are welcome to contact us or alternatively there are NCC approved mobile technicians or indeed, there is the option to use another suitable motorhome or caravan dealer.

Due to past redundancies, we are currently running Huddersfield with a skeleton staff so please be patient during this time. Please email any queries regarding servicing requirements or parts on order to info@lowdhams.com with the subject heading of “Huddersfield Help” and we will endeavour to get back to you as quickly as possible.

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
greenman likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 78 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12660 topics and 106594 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4