Problem

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 23, 2022 2:59 pm
by Vduberiba (deleted)

Hello to everyone at Eribafolk, newbies Paul and Hazel here, after lots of searching we managed to get ourselves a Triton 430 (Forever Young) 🥰
We are on our 2nd trip and have encountered a problem and wondered if anyone can help, in the washroom there is a tambour door , this is stuck as something has moved in transit and jammed it, can’t move it either way ,any ideas gratefully received before Paul kicks it in !!!
Many thanks, Hazel

Scroll up

RE: Problem

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 23, 2022 3:06 pm
by Steve and Debbie | 1.086 Posts

Not an answer for you but this may help for the future. Hopefully a solution has been found since this post

Help! Silver sliding bathroom cupboard door issue.

Steve

Puck 120 GT - Nissan Pulsar 1.5DCi

Last edited Mon May 23, 2022 3:07 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 23, 2022 3:16 pm
by Vduberiba (deleted)

Thanks for replying , I’ve sent Paul out with the pooch so I’m going to a look .
Hazel

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 23, 2022 4:24 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.018 Posts

I wonder why it seems to be 'Forever Young' vans that suffer the problem. IIRC they were only made for a year but the German factory production from its commencement in 2010 'til 2014MY when the washroom design changed, used a tambour door in the washroom.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue May 24, 2022 6:52 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Perhaps next time you move the van, whatever's blocking the door may shift! Good luck.

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed May 25, 2022 8:49 am
by Vduberiba (deleted)

Yes, thanks for the good luck , one can only hope 😉 but not holding my breath !

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon May 30, 2022 9:46 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.618 Posts

Our 2012 Familia 320 bathroom sliding door jammed once with something behind it when we got to site, It was just pure perseverance that got it free , there was a slight gap to get my hand in.

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue May 31, 2022 4:03 pm
by Vduberiba (deleted)

We have managed to get a couple of things out but it’s something on the bottom shelf that’s being stubborn 😤 just have to keep trying I suppose .

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 97 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2