Wanted please Ocean Drive Table leg

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:01 pm
by Paulnb57 (deleted)

Folks
Im looking to buy the folding table leg for the Ocean Drive, dimensions are 74cm extended and 32cm folded. I Googled for days and cant find one suitable.
Tried Leisure First where we got the van from and they say they are unable to help…..sigh!

Anyone know a source or have one going spare please?

Thank you…

IMG_7197.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

RE: Wanted please Ocean Drive Table leg

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:12 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.403 Posts

Paul, did you not get this sorted here:- Table leg?

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:51 pm
by Simboc2004 | 713 Posts

Try Kool Classics - they are really helpful. I wanted to get a recent, curved glass stove edge protector as an upgrade to my 2005 Triton and Claire at KC was really kind, using the VIN from a van they had in stock to search out the part from Hymer - which, incidentally, arrived last week. Not the first time they have been prepared to go that bit further in search of parts for me.

Poppy, our 2005 Eriba 430GT, leading our Volvo V70 astray...
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:58 am
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.018 Posts

Isn't it the standard folding leg for virtually all Eriba Touring models with a front dinette table. They've been the same for centuries, or rather decades.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG and a 420. A Bailey Phoenix + 420, with oven, microwave, shower cubicle, solar panel, ATC and external gas point.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:16 pm
by Inspecta_Gadget | 264 Posts

I found one of these in ‘Ropers caravan world’ at Catterick just 2 days ago.
£33 iirc.👍

Hyundai i30 Estate pulling a Troll 530.
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 31 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1