in Hi and thanks for visiting Eribafolk.
Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:24 am
Eribafolk Admin. (deleted)
Hi, and thanks for visiting Eribafolk.
Please feel free to have a good look around to see what we have to offer.
With open access to so much material, you may ask yourself, “Why do I need to register and become a forum member?” Well, here to tempt you are some of the additional benefits of full membership:
* Although guests can read the forum posts and discussions, only registered members can start their own threads and participate in the live forum discussions.
* By remaining anonymous, guests cannot interact with and get to know the wide range of interesting and knowledgeable characters who regularly post on the forum and who are waiting to answer your queries about anything Eriba-related.
* Only members can access the extensive and continuously growing gallery that includes sections with photographs of all the common (and not-so-common) Eriba models and derivatives; the wide range of awnings available to fit Eribas and some stunning pictures taken at and around memorable campsites in the UK and Europe.
* Members can add their own flag to an interactive map and check out where their fellow enthusiasts are located.
Membership is free and registering to become a new member is easy. Here’s what to do:
1. Think of a user name and a unique password. 2. Click on the “register” button below the banner on the front page. 2. You will be asked to enter your user name, password and your contact email address. 3. Copy the four letter “Captcha” code into the appropriate box and click ‘submit’. 4. Your request for membership will be flagged up to the forum administrators who will register you immediately they come on line. 5. An acceptance email will automatically be sent to your email address (IMPORTANT: if you don’t receive your confirmation email, please check your junk mail folder as it may have been filed there by your spam filter software) 6. You are now our newest member so please log in and post a short message to introduce yourself.