RE: Home-made awnings

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:14 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

well, tp provide the side shade panel, I've got some outdoor lightweight fabric to which I'm going to attach a bright panel depicting beach huts and peeps frolicking in the sand. this will be moveable, depending on where the sun is. Wishful thinking at the moment with the cold we've had, but I'm sur the sun is out there somewhere.
Hob, I found an equivalent of the strip you posted over here so that will take care of the caravan side of things.

Ribski likes this post!
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:46 pm
by Taffy (deleted)

Hello everyone, Thanks for the concern over a possible copyright infringement But the picture I placed up for your reference is Reda's own from their website as it was better reference than my photo of the shade canopy/awning and I only wanted to put up some helpful reference on what's out there. My photo of the awning is in the pets gallery and is linked below:
g12p1794-Guard-Dogs.html

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:01 am
by Taffy (deleted)

Well, thank you everyone for blowing my cover and due to a wad of money coming my way in an arrangement with a brown bag and lots of money I am now in exile due to you informing the tax man of my recent arrangement. I am enjoying myslef with surplus amounts of wine which the servants bring me to keep cool and this doing and hiding makes thirsty work.

Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 14 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12577 topics and 106082 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6