RE: Hi

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:08 am
by Stew (deleted)

Thanks Randa. I have just come out of the corner. My next campaign is to remove those infuriating adverts on the right hand side of my I-pad page.

Stewart

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:01 am
by Piccolo (deleted)

Hi and welcome, Stew. When you've removed 'those infuriating adverts', will you please tell me how to do it on my PC.

Totally maddening!

Last edited Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:01 am | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:35 am
by Frantone (deleted)

I used Google translate to find out what the underlined German phrase 'Werbung.......' meant!
It took me to a link for paying for ad free forum access through paypal. I paid €3.99 for 6 months ad freedom. Occasionally they reappear but going back to the portal page reminds it that I have paid!

On iPad the adverts actually cover the personal/profile tag so it is a major pain!

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:47 am
by Aaron Calder | 3.741 Posts

If you are using Firefox, simply download Adblock Plus (via Firefox add-ons) and your screen will be clear. Mine is.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:17 pm
by Piccolo (deleted)

That,s useful B but I use ie and chrome. However, I'll give it a go!

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12518 topics and 105614 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2