Hello All from Newbie members

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:33 am
by Billabus (deleted)

Hello to all members of the EribaFolk Forum.
We have recently bought a 2004 Puck 120 Touring which we have been searching for for some time. Used twice already but looking forward to much more use throughout the forthcoming year and beyond! Looking forward to being a member.

Billabus

Scroll up

RE: Hello All from Newbie members

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:20 am
by ellen (deleted)

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:41 am
by Morphy | 972 Posts

Welcome, I am also looking for a puck or familia not many pucks about struggling to find one. Still maybe by spring we will have found one.
Morphy

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:43 am
by Randa france | 13.048 Posts

Good morning Billabus and welcome to the forum. My, you're an early bird

Anyway, we're really glad you could join us and please feel free to use the many facilities we have to offer.

When you have a chance it would be great if you could post a photo of your pride and joy in the Puck photo gallery.

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:59 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:52 am
by hob (deleted)

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:43 am
by Aaron Calder | 3.797 Posts

Billabus, pleased to see that the login modifications worked out as planned!

Do you tow with a VW bus? We used to have one of the last Devon-converted, air-cooled models, the one with the aerodynamics of a house brick, Type 25 I think it was called. It took us around most areas of France, Northern Spain, the Mosel valley, Rhine valley and the Black Forest etc.

It did the job but we find towing the Triton much more comfortable and convenient.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:48 am
by Deeps (deleted)

2013 Triton 430, VW Touran TDI BM
мы прибываем невидимые - we arrive invisible
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:03 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

to the folks looking forward to hearing of your travels.

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:08 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.618 Posts

I like to pop my top when I go on holiday
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:44 am
by Agger (deleted)

a bit late I know

Was it you I saw near Cribbs Causeway on Sunday 29 June? I was going north and a silver vw towing an Eriba went south we both waved but I have not managed to find out who it was

It could always have been one of them others!!!!!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 97 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0