Not much to do - hopefully

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:12 am
by hampshireman (deleted)

We didn't use our Puck L last year due to me being in hospital, except madam towed it to a local Hash event for one night. It was fully serviced by AL at Poole in March ready for the seadon which didn't happen, so all I need to do is check the tyres. It is still under cover on the drive, but one thought will be the fridge and will it fire up on gas after so long, as there are occasions when we are not on EHU sites? Unlikely I guess, therefore I may need to get a mobile bloke to come and service/clean it at home. We used one a couple of years ago or maybe longer, so when the covers come off I will have a go but not optimistic. C tells me she didn't need the fridge for one night, as all food was provided.

Legs wise, I was discharge from the clinic on Friday, fully healed (still got all the scaffolding inside though) and all it needs now is increased exercise to get the knees flexible to be able to squat down, as you do when doing tyres and low level stuff. Still have physio gym work for an hour each week and every morning exercises, so hopeful we will start to use the Eriba this year and I will view what rallies/meets are being organised to get out and meet you guys again..

Scroll up

RE: Not much to do - hopefully

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:27 am
by Randa france | 13.048 Posts

Hi Derek and Carole.

It's really good to hear that you are now almost fully recovered. It must have been a very stressful 12 months for you both but it is a credit to your fitness that you've been able to pull through some such horrendous injuries.

Regarding mobile caravan engineers, don't know if you've anyone in mind but JohnE added this link last year Mobile Caravan Engineers.
We all know that John is a good bloke and an expert regarding caravans so hopefully others within the group will be as well.

Suppose you've already noted the meet we are organising for Gloucestershire for early July? It would be great if you could make it to that one. Are you considering organising your annual Hampshire meet this year? Unfortunately because it's usually held in May when we are abroad we've never been able to attend.

Regards
R and A

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:53 pm

Thanks Randa. I have the card for the last bloke who was OK, but will take yours on board too. I have noticed the rally and commented and hope to attend if at all possible. I am not planning a Hampshire meet as yet, but as I am slowly coming to terms of this year activities we could well do something but maybe later in the year.

By the way, as an administrator for this site, do you know if it's possible to receive email notification after we have made a comment or started a forum thread?

Last edited Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:57 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:06 pm
by Randa france | 13.048 Posts

Zitat
By the way, as an administrator for this site, do you know if it's possible to receive email notification after we have made a comment or started a forum thread?

Coincidentally I was looking into this last night Derek. Unfortunately I can't see anything that allows us to create that function although there is a PM notification. I'll make a note to ask the website hosts about it.

In the meantime I suppose you've discovered the "Latest Posts" shortcut when you hover over your name just under the banner ?

Roger

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Ah no, I haven't, so thanks

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 94 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1