On display at the NEC

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:27 am
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

For those intending to go to the NEC these are the 2014MY vans AL say they'll have on display:

Eriba Familia 320
Eriba Triton 420
Eriba Triton 430 GT
Eriba Troll 530 GT
Eriba Troll 540 (fingers crossed)
Dethleffs Tourist 400 DB HD in Cacao Grey

So no Knaus vans and just the one Deadleg.

Incidentally whilst looking at the AL video of their 2014 Troll 530 I suddenly thought that it would look good in some of the Dethleffs pastel shades too. Is that the next step, or would that be a step too far?

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

RE: On display at the NEC

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:25 pm
by Unhitched (deleted)

We are planning to go to Poole tomorrow...are we best just going to the NEC ? - much nearer but will we get the customer service time we would get at Poole? It's definitely a 540 2014 we are wanting to buy.....finally made a decision after playing a careful game of Marital Chess!!! .....Hitched now longer comes on this Forum )

Lee, ' Hitched' to Sarah....and in search of an Eriba to also be hitched to...
Scroll up

RE: On display at the NEC

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:45 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

personally go to poole, more chance to discuss options, price and warrenty
the last nec i went to, when lechlade attended the staff didn't seem to want to help, but that's by the by and lechlade closed a couple of years later..
there is also too much temptation of other brands at nec, and a strange vibe of money spending....

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 97 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0