Eriba puck

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:59 pm
by hob (deleted)

I have for sale a 1989 Eriba puck

extensive images of the van and work done on it can be seen here

my photobucket

A prospective sale last year revealed that the fridge had a problem working on gas I plan to remove the underside vent and attempt to clean out the fridge burner using compressed air If this repair is completed the price will be £4,000 anyone willing to buy without this repair can have it for £3500 buyer to collect from east Suffolk

New table shown on photobucket is not included in the sale

The "classic" puck has a loading limit of 500 Kg and as such can be towed by most vehicles

Anyone interested contact me via pm for a reply

A leisure battery has been added to run the sink water pump and lights and the gas cylinder box has had extensive repair the unit comes with soplair awning as shown in the photobucket images

Any questions I will do my best to reply to all PM recieved

Neville

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import

Last edited Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:52 pm | Scroll up

RE: Eriba puck

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:13 pm
by cat27 (deleted)

I assume this one has gone? I have a friend wants one in this price range?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:16 pm
by hob (deleted)

It is still available and is located in east Suffolk

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:22 pm
by cat27 (deleted)

whats the situ with the fridge and is the price still the same? Not sure if she'd come all the way to Sussex but its worth asking as it's her decision!

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:25 pm
by hob (deleted)

I still need to look at the fridge............ and the location is Suffolk

there is some info about it in my blog ..........see the blog section on this site.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:14 am
by Eribanut | 2.026 Posts

Methinks someone getting their Suffolks and Sussex's mixed up

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:19 pm
by Piccolo (deleted)

Suffolk = South Folk

Norfolk = North Folk

South and North respectively of the River Yar which terminates at - surpise, surprise - Great Yarmouth.

As for Sussex; I have no idea from where its name derives; all I know is that many of the prettiest girls live there - and I got one!!

Not bad for a Mancunian!

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:43 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.797 Posts

Quote: Piccolo wrote in post #7
As for Sussex; I have no idea from where its name derives;
Sussex /ˈsʌsɨks/, from the Old English 'Sūþsēaxe' ('South Saxons'),

Wikipedia can be useful but it has to be used with caution.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:33 am
by Sherry partridge (deleted)

Hi there, do you still have your puck for sale by any chance?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:30 am
by hob (deleted)

It is but I have not been well enough so far this year to look at getting the fridge to work on the gas.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:33 pm
by Sherry partridge (deleted)

That's ok, we had similar problems with ours on the camper, so that's fine with us! I don't suppose you have some inside pics and a contact number, if it's what we are looking for we can pop down and have a look this weekend, we are. In norfolk x

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:48 pm
by hob (deleted)

Its in storage at the moment I will have to see if I can get to it.

Interior pictures in the gallery here
g30-Puck-Interiors.html

and a few more here

Last edited Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:49 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:06 pm
by hob (deleted)

Coming out of winter storage (inside in a barn) sometime in the next 2 weeks, still for sale in East Suffolk 1989 Puck which has had some restoration work done by the current owner but still maintains most of the original 1989 charm

original interior sprung seating which converts to a double bed
09.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)10.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Front kitchen

11.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)12.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Original blue cord curtains plus a red set (hand made) with matching cushions
P1290723.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

4 added sockets
1989 puck 3.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Extras
2 home made window shades
P1300234.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
soplair awning

soplair awning for puck age unknown.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Portaloo which fits in the bottom of the wardrobe

Small leisure battery to power the water pump and 12v lighting (van has 12v and 240v lighting) requires separate charger

Gas locker hinges have been repaired and some repainting done .........external views

1989 puck 1.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)1989 puck 2.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Still needs some attention to get fridge working on gas (works fine on hookup)

Open to offers around £3700

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:27 am
by tapiz (deleted)

Newbie here - could you tell me if your Puck still on the market ? Thank you.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:23 am
by hob (deleted)

It is at the moment but I emailed a dealer offering it to him yesterday, I am waiting to hear back from him.
Do you live anywhere nearby?

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 34 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12660 topics and 106601 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3