Thanks Eriba owners!

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:47 pm
by Unhitched (deleted)

Finally we are off to AL, Poole to put down a deposit on a 2014 540 Troll IN SPITE of the weather! .....thanks for your advice on the options to explore and the ones which are an unnecessary expense.

Lee, ' Hitched' to Sarah....and in search of an Eriba 540 to also be hitched to...
Scroll up

RE: Thanks Eriba owners!

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:45 pm
by crow (deleted)

Be very careful on those local roads, please.
Check your route with AA or RAC

Last edited Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:54 pm
by Randa france | 13.049 Posts

Hi Lee and Sarah.
Great news. Let us know how you get on journey wise and Eriba lead time? If you've not been to AL before you'll have a great time there looking at all the options.

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:22 am
by Pop540 (deleted)

drive safe

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:56 pm
by Randa france | 13.049 Posts

Quote: Unhitched wrote in post #1
Finally we are off to AL, Poole to put down a deposit on a 2014 540 Troll IN SPITE of the weather! .....thanks for your advice on the options to explore and the ones which are an unnecessary expense.

Hi Both.
How did you get on at AL last weekend? Hope the journey wasn't too arduous although if it was Sunday you had a nice day for it.

R and A

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:34 pm
by Unhitched (deleted)

Well we got to Poole but had to turn around almost immediately as my Father had a seizure and admitted to hospital for emergency surgery. He is ok and they managed to take out his tumour but waiting now to see if he has suffered an brain damage. Not good times....especially for him.
All plans to purchase an Eriba or indeed any van is on hold. We can always use my parents van but not wanting to travel too far anywhere at present.

Lee, ' Hitched' to Sarah....and in search of an Eriba 540 to also be hitched to...
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:57 pm
by ellen (deleted)

Oh, what a bad time you all are having. Hopefully things will soon improve for you all. Best wishes. Ellen

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:51 am
by Whitewitch (deleted)

My thoughts are with you, we had similar experience with Father in Law (Except he had a seizure after tumour removed, so tell your dad to take it easy, don't rush things and DON'T Bend down!!!!!!!!!!!)

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:46 pm
by Unhitched (deleted)

Many thanks for your good wishes. Dad slowly improving and seems he has a permanent ? left sided weakness. Fortunately that might just mean switching to an Automatic car rather than losing his licence as his seizure was tumour related rather than 'fit'related. He is more concerned about his Licence than anything... But might be a smoke screen to avoid or deny the cancer element of his illness.
Buying anything,holidays etc is not important for now but would like to stay on this Forum. I know there are members who do not have an Eriba or even a van but are still welcome due to their past knowledge /present interest. I know I dont gain any credibility not having owned one but maybe burrowing my Dads Titan might help!!

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:46 am
by Unhitched (deleted)

Thanks for your PM messages. Probably not going to be in here too much tho
In London at present and just seen an Eriba parked on the edge of Hyde park looking very swish and being towed by a rather large Mercs!

Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 48 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12660 topics and 106601 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5