Got a Camera? Tablet? Binoculars? Need a Swish Bag?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:45 pm
by crow (deleted)

I was looking for a good camera bag for not a lot of money,
that does not look like a camera bag. It needs to to be versatile
so it is usable when you don't want the camera.
This messenger style bag looks the dogs danglers, and for
not a lot of money.
The 7 on the bag, black it out with the appropriate felt tip.

Last edited Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:48 pm | Scroll up

RE: Got a Camera? Tablet? Binoculars? Need a Swish Bag?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:37 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

I got a similar bag (without the '7') for about the same price from M&S.

It must be getting on for 6 or 7 years old now and is still holding together after comprehensive daily use.

I use it as a dog bag.

There's a supply of fresh poo bags in the open pocket nearest my body, then there's a flap over a central pocket that has a spare lead and collar, a ball and some dog biscuits etc. There are also two built-in pockets, sort of mobile phone size.

Built in the front is a zipped pocket and 'ahem' used poo bags go in there, 'til they can be disposed of. Finally on the front are two more mobile phone size pockets.

Not originally designed as a dog bag, but much, much better than any of the bags I've seen made for that purpose.

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:01 pm
by crow (deleted)

"Built in the front is a zipped pocket and 'ahem' used poo bags go in there, 'til they can be disposed of."
Thats Posh using M&S kit as a poo bag Andy.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:12 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Initially I tried one of these http://www.paws4designs.co.uk/, £30 with postage, but the material used is that cheap stuff with a rubber backing that detaches within weeks and easily frays and falls apart. Also the 'sling' way of carrying is daft, because as you bend over to deal with poo the bag slides round and gets in the way.

The M&S messenger bag has lasted four times as long, is still going strong and wasn't originally designed for such use. It's a shame that in typical M&S fashion they've fiddled with the design over the years and the current types they sell are nowhere near as useful for dog purposes.

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:05 pm
by eribanaut | 1.228 Posts

Used to lug equipment round like that, but now just carry a good digital compact, this company do some nice ones though
http://www.trooplondon.com/

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 40 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1