Hello from Markeriba

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:00 pm
by Markeriba | 149 Posts

Hello all,

Joined the forum today, and have kept same username as another popular forum. We have a Troll 555GTV, and tow with a Skoda Yeti.
Haven't used the van since last October when I came off a scaffold, and broke my leg quite badly. Came across this forum whilst sitting at home with leg up, bored, surfing around, and noticed quite a few familiar names.
When I can drive again, hopefully in a month or so, our first trip this year will be up to Ballater in the Cairgorn's to meet up with half a dozen other Eriba people. Not sure how much I can say about that as it's sort of being organised through another forum.

Looking forward to being part of this forum.

Cheers Mark

Scroll up

RE: Hello from Markeriba

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:27 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.797 Posts

aboard, Mark.

Good to have your company. You'll find lots of old mates here, some with previous and some with new user names. It shouldn't take you long to work out who's who.

If you need help with anything, just ask.

Another forum? Really? You do surprise me.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:29 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

lots to look at and read
hope all goes well with leg

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:57 pm
by hob (deleted)

good to hear from you again

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:00 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

Welcome Mark and join the broken legs club.

Our first way of camping without a tent
Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:30 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Hello Mark, hope the leg is mending and you have no long term problems.

Another forum! Maybe there is another one somewhere but this is the best by far, more friendly, with a good level of knowledge too.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:58 pm
by crow (deleted)

Hello Markeriba, nice to meet you.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:08 pm
by Frantone (deleted)

TonyP

Eriba Triton 430GT. Elddis Autoquest 420GT. Eriba Troll 540GT. Hymer S520. Eriba Triton 420GT. VW T5 Bilbos Nexa. Eriba Troll 540GT.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:09 pm
by Randa france | 13.048 Posts

Quote: hampshireman wrote in post #5
Welcome Mark and join the broken legs club.

Hi Mark and welcome. Sorry to hear about your accident but glad you're on the mend.
You're in good company what with Hampshireman and MCINND already hopping around on here

R and A

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:55 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:08 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.473 Posts

Julie

Puck L 225 GT pushing Fiat Multipla 1.9 Jtd
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:12 am
by Morphy | 972 Posts

Morphy

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:23 am
by Deeps (deleted)

2013 Triton 430, VW Touran TDI BM
мы прибываем невидимые - we arrive invisible

My You Tube Channel
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:21 am
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Hi Mark and welcome. Very sorry to hear about your skydiving antics, hope it all mends well.

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:39 pm
by AdeEriba (deleted)

I am a good friend of Mark and he is a fine gent.

Last night he was rushed into hospital after a nasty crack sound from his leg it transpires he will need another operation on Monday.

I wish him well as all was mending fine and was looking forward to returning to work.

Ade

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:56 pm
by hob (deleted)

Sorry to hear that, lets hope all goes well on Monday.

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 92 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0