1984 Eriba Familia for Sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:06 am
by Eribafolk Admin. (deleted)

Tamar Crosley
For sale is my lovely Eriba Familia 1984. Having originally owned a puck we upgraded when our twins were born.

Having just spent a week in Cornwall, and with the imminent arrival of our third child, I have admitted defeat and accepted that we will not all fit in any more.

This is a lovely caravan, with a sprung double bed at the rear and a single at the front. In between there is the kitchenette. Both beds create dining areas, so there is plenty of seating. There is a gas two burner hob, a three way fridge (only ever used on electric) and a pump for cold water run on battery Like any Eriba there is plenty of storage and a locker at the front for gas bottle storage.

This is a well loved Eriba and is by no means perfect There are a few little dents on the outside (as per pictures) and also the wood work inside has a few scratches on.

We are very sad to be selling this caravan, but I know that whoever buys it will not be disappointed.

Viewings or questions are more than welcome, please call me on 07986 886720 (not the best signal, but I will always return the call)

Collection is from Nr Hunstanton on the North Norfolk Coast.

£3195 ono

Tamar.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Last edited Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:18 am | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 86 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0