Bathroom flooring

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:50 pm
by Old Rocker | 522 Posts

I have trawled the internet in vain searching for Foam flooring. My local caravan spares shop used to sell a foam flooring about 1m wide in a variety of designs on a big roll but not anymore, Can anyone point me in the right direction, we want to lay some on the bathroom floor in our Eriba
tareverso

Scroll up

RE: Bathroom flooring

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:16 pm
by crow (deleted)

I think it was called Flotex?

Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:50 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.797 Posts

Flotex was a proprietary carpet that was resistant to stains - they 'flowed off'.

We used an offcut of lino from our house bathroom to do the caravan.

P1000662.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:08 am
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

I made the mistake of trying to find the stuff that UK caravan makers use in washrooms. Dealers sell it on a roll but always with an 'horrible picture printed on it. The firm was in Brum somewhere and would cut it to shape for a small king's ransom. They charged slightly less for a length which I shaped myself. They do offer a choice of colours.
Then one day whilst being dragged round Dunelm Mill I spotted that they sell the same stuff onna roll. Only prob. is they only sell white, but I got enough for an Eriba washroom for a fiver.

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 97 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0