Hello for Gloucestershire

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:49 am
by MrChris (deleted)

My wife and i are looking for a 530 / 540 / 550 GT ?(to sleep 3-4) after the Eribas catching our eye recently. Moving away from camping into a caravan set up and these are great! hoping to learn and share with you all.

Randa france likes this post!
Last edited Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:57 pm | Scroll up

RE: Hello for Gloucestershire

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:48 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Welcome to the forum, and best of luck in your search. Do you have a budget in mind in case members see something that might be suitable.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:12 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

We have the 540GT in fact it is our second 540GT and if I was to get another it would be a 540GT it really works for us. As there are other models as you will know different styles for different people. Morphy

New Troll 540GT on the way Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:45 pm
by MrChris (deleted)

Quote: eribaMotters wrote in post #2
Welcome to the forum, and best of luck in your search. Do you have a budget in mind in case members see something that might be suitable.

Colin

Hi Colin, good point , yes we do. Do you think it would be better to edit my post above or start a new thread in the sale section? I have contacted someone off this group today but no reply yet. Hopefully they are an active member.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:47 pm
by MrChris (deleted)

we went to leisure first at the weekend and looked at everything! the 540 will suit our family. The ocean drive was lovely but too pricey for our fist try.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:57 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Tom and Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:58 pm
by MrChris (deleted)

hello to you too!

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:04 pm
by MrChris (deleted)

Quote: Tomored wrote in post #6

Tom and Margaret

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:13 am
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:17 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0