Hello, total newb here.

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:41 pm
by Olive (deleted)

Hi!

My husband & I have just bought an early 90s Triton 420...and we're very excited about it. It's had lot's of recent big works done to it but needs a few more things doing and we don't have a big budget, so I'll be asking lots of questions regarding DIY which I hope some of you can answer! We're both pretty handy and I have already trawled extensively through the forums and found lots of great answers already. We've had camper vans in the past but this is our first time with a caravan and we'd spotted Eribas on the road in the past and took a liking to them, which has turned us from former "no way will I been seen dead with a caravan"-people into pleased Eriba owners, we live on the Devon-Cornwall border.

Finally, how do I change my username? I thought I could do it after registering but can't see how.....
Thanks!
Maria

EdinburghTroll and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Hello, total newb here.

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:04 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

to the forum Morphy I don't know if its possible to change user name someone will be along to help shortly. It is a cracking forum with lots good information good luck with your project.

New Troll 540GT on the way Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:09 am
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Maria. Welcome to Eribafolk. User name now changed as requested.
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:53 am
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:01 am
by Aaron Calder | 3.745 Posts

Quote: Olive wrote in post #1

Finally, how do I change my username?

Send me a PM with what you want your new username to be and I'll change it for you.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:00 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:51 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Tom and Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:25 am
by Digby (deleted)

Hello and welcome.
We bought a 420 this year and are very much in love with it.
Our first DIY upgrades were to add more 12 V electric outlets and another 13 amp socket at the rear of the caravan, and an external Aquaroll water supply.
Both are quite straightforward and inexpensive upgrades and are fun to do (in my experience 🤣). Once you master the fairly bonkers colour coding of the Eriba wiring !
You may not need these mods but if you do I can probably help with some guidance.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:54 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0