Eriba seeking newbie here. HAPPY NEW YEAR

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:47 pm
by Fitzy | 8 Posts

Hello, & a very happy new year to you all.
For as long as I can remember I have wanted a caravan. Sadly money whilst the kids were small was tight, and we could never afford one - they left home 6 years ago and it's now just the 2 of us + our 2 mini daxies.
2021 health wise was touch + go for me, but now in remission - and as my daughter says - get the van 'YOLO' ☺️
Initially I thought we needed a caravan that was way too big, and now the more I contemplate - I may need to tow the van too, so I would like a smaller one. After much research and passing these wee beauties - we have our hearts set on an Eriba. I can see that they are few & far between Preloved - which I suppose is a good thing!
I'll be here learning and reading your lovely posts until we find our Eriba. Thank you for the add 🎉

Scroll up

RE: Eriba seeking newbie here. HAPPY NEW YEAR

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:57 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Fitz and welcome again, this time to the Eribafolk Forum. As with Facebook, there are very many friendly folk who will try as assist you in your choice if you so wish. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
See the Picture Gallery by clicking above which will lead you to a wealth of photos. Also by using the Search facility you can pick up on other items. The forum takes a little bit of getting used to but it becomes easier the more you use it.

R and A (Randa)

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Fitzy likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:04 pm
by Fitzy | 8 Posts

Thank you for your lovely welcome

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:34 pm
by PooleDweller | 753 Posts

to Eribafolk.
We hope it won't be too long before you find your desired Eriba.

Pat & Robin
2015 Eriba Triton 430GT, 2011 VW Golf Estate DSG 2L Diesel
Fitzy likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:42 pm
by Fitzy | 8 Posts

Oh, us too! Thank you ☺️

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:51 pm
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Fitzy likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:42 am
by GT runner | 291 Posts

Welcome http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/forum/t1230.gif to the wonderful place of Eriba folk and the wonderful world of all things Eriba. Hope you find your dream machine soon and get out there for some Eriba fun. Robbie

Fitzy likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:32 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

to the Forum. Hope you soon find your perfect Eriba.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Fitzy likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:54 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

We found our Betty on a second hand website. We didn't realise what a little treasure she would turn out to be. You'll find yours. I think they're a bit like cats. Yours will find you!. We got ours after health problems. A real tonic. Good luck in your search!

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:55 am
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Tom and Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0