RE: New member

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:23 pm
by Greycamper (deleted)

Just had Reich 20 motor Movers fitted at AL cost £1200
Tried everywhere and they was the cheapest I could find.
Had flexible solar panel fitted, as the roof lifted didn't wa t it to be heavy for me.

Need new heating now as I found out heater is only has don't use gas never feel safe.
Don't know much about the boiler don't know if that works on gas or electric or both

Scroll up

RE: New member

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:01 am
by PhilipG (deleted)

I removed the large gas heater (also gas supply, flue etc.) from my 1998 Triton430 (bought 2015) and fitted a baby 500watt electric convector heater in its place (replacing the existing front cover), also fitted a similar electric convector under the small table at the front of the van (£15 each from Amazon eg:Warmlite 450w). They have their own thermostat but I leave them set on high and I fitted a Honeywell room thermostat on the wall for control. In view of the excellent insulation of the Eriba and its compact size, we only need one convector in cold weather - besides my boxer dog sleeps under the small table! We always have a mains hook-up on camp sites. Simple job for a service outfit. PS: this is my first forum message - hope I hav'nt broken any rules . . . . PhilipG

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 30 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4