Anybody know what these are?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:05 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Our next-door neighbour but one found these things on the ground up the side of his house.

He doesn't know what they are, our next-door neighbour doesn't know what they are, and neither do I.

I asked him to take a picture, which he did (as you can see). I also asked him to include something for scale, bit I must admit I wasn't expecting an egg, a random mushroom and a digestive biscuit.

Being a bit of a card he did suggest something else, but after a brief discussion we decided it wasn't really appropriate. And anyway that would have needed a scale of its own, for obvious reasons.

If it helps, these things are double sided - the faces you can't see in the picture are the same as those you can. They are quite heavy - much more so than a small doormat, for instance.

We don't know if these mysterious items come in fours or you get them one at a time - you can put them on (or get them off) the metal loop by twisting it to open it up.

There is no maker's name.

Whaddya reckon?

P.S. If you think you know but aren't sure, by all means guess, but the guess has to be backed up with a photo or a link to something, else we won't believe you.

.Things.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

PooleDweller and Simboc2004 like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Anybody know what these are?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:04 pm
by JohnE (deleted)

Difficult to make out the molded letters/numbers on the second one down, UK something - maybe UK Patent xxxxxxxxxx.
Have you searched that number?

Pepé Le Pew likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:04 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Quote: JohnE wrote in post #2
Difficult to make out the molded letters/numbers on the second one down, UK something - maybe UK Patent xxxxxxxxxx.
Have you searched that number?
Have now 👍

Thanks mate. Well spotted.

They’re ladder levelling pads. Twenty-odd quid for a set on Amazon. They grip each other when you stack them together.

A darned sight safer than cobbling ladder supports from scraps of timber too.

Randa france, SOULBLUESMAN68 and Simboc2004 like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:35 am
by Randa france | 12.875 Posts

Presumably now liberated. Happy new ladder levelling pads

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 44 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12526 topics and 105683 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5