Eriba Puck Canopy - wanted

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:23 pm
by GT runner | 291 Posts

Hi all ! I wonder if anyone can help. I have become the very proud owner of a Puck 120 this weekend and very much looking forward to taking it out and about. I think I should buy a Dometic Pop Pro 260 awing for longer holidays, but I would really like one of the pointy canopy type sunshades. I think they were made by Soplair ? I have attached a photo of the type I am looking for. I am hoping that someone might have one that they would like to sell. The awning rail measures 2 metres before the curve. So I will keep everything crossed and hope someone has one. Many thanks, Robbie PS if anyone has any tips or hints regarding Puck ownership I would be very grateful for any advice. Thank you.

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 EF214EFC-1BE8-4991-84F0-24DB3412A746.jpeg 

Last edited Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:25 pm | Scroll up

RE: Eriba Puck Canopy - wanted

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:23 pm
by GT runner | 291 Posts

Little update. I have found one !!!! Which proves that hoarding really does pay off. I bought it years ago as I thought it would fit the 310 we had at the time. Then blow me up with a feather, it transpires its 2.4m wide and fits on the Puck awning rail which is 2.6m wide. I’m one happy bunny and will post a photo of the complete ensemble shortly.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 32 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12523 topics and 105654 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0