'Readers Rides' Section

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:46 pm
by mmcd87 | 17 Posts

Hi, I'm new here and the forum has been great for information. I think it would really benefit to have a dedicated forum section for people to post pictures of their vans and blog their progress / modifications / maintenance. It might encourage more traffic through the forum and new members. I saw no real way to suggest this apart from here. Thanks

Scroll up

RE: 'Readers Rides' Section

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:08 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Quote: mmcd87 wrote in post #1
Hi, I'm new here and the forum has been great for information. I think it would really benefit to have a dedicated forum section for people to post pictures of their vans and blog their progress / modifications / maintenance. It might encourage more traffic through the forum and new members. I saw no real way to suggest this apart from here. Thanks
There is a blog section. It's up at the top where it says Forum Blog.

People have used it in the past to do exactly what you describe, but it never really took off.

While not wishing to come across as being precious about this place, you are the first person in the nearly eight years the forum has been going to have suggested that there is insufficient traffic or that we should be encouraging new members.

You should have seen it just after four of us started it.

I don't think we're doing too badly.

Although you might prefer to see the photographs you want as part of the relatively inert blog section, there is a handful of pictures available in the Picture Gallery, the link to which is also up there at the top.

Cheers

Pete

Aaron Calder, Frantone and paulj like this post!
Scroll up

RE: 'Readers Rides' Section

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:24 pm
by mmcd87 | 17 Posts

No problem it was simply a suggestion. I did not suggest there was insufficient traffic. The blog section may work better as a section within the forum. Thanks anyways.

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 36 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12523 topics and 105654 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4