side marker lights

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:24 pm
by zate24 | 15 Posts

Hi there,
Looks like this may be a common problem. The side marker lights on my 92 puck have corroded inside and I am searching for replacements. I have got some from Hella but they are bigger and wired up different to the originals. The lenses on the originals are 80mm long by 29mm wide and 30mm deep. Fixing screw is at the top right corner on the white, front side and bottom left on the red side. They have a festoon bulb inside. The code is 7R0131417. Anybody out there had the same problem and sorted it?
I do not really want to fix the ones I have got from Hella as they look too big I think and it means drilling more holes into the bodywork.

Scroll up

RE: side marker lights

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:28 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.309 Posts

You could try Indespension who supply trailer parts.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:30 am
by dinky | 211 Posts
Last edited Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:34 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:51 am
by zate24 | 15 Posts

The Hella ones are the ones I thought would be like for like, but are not. The Jokon ones look more like the originals on the Puck at the mo. I did find what look to be exact replacements on a French autoparts website, but with the postage come in at a hefty 40 euros for a pair. I will try to califudge the one on the Puck to start with. It is the metal bulb holder which has corroded and I may be able to manufacture a replacement from an old torch or similar? Thanks for the info though. Will see how I get on.

dinky likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 20 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12523 topics and 105662 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0