RE: Most expensive Touring yet ?

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:33 am
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.116 Posts

The mind boggles - who would have £45+K to spend on that non-Eriba like 630..................................? To me it's not what Eribas are supposed to be.

I wonder if these high prices will in the long run see the numbers of Eriba owners dropping significantly over the next few years Especially as some of us on the Forum have bodies with bits failing or falling off and this will only get worse..........................?

MikeT

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:43 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.005 Posts

Mmmm? Humbug? Wasn't he the third Doctor's assistant. Love child of The Brigadier?

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG and a 420. A Bailey Phoenix + 420, with oven, microwave, shower cubicle, solar panel, ATC and external gas point.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:56 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.609 Posts

Quote: SOULBLUESMAN68 wrote in post #16
Especially as some of us on the Forum have bodies with bits failing or falling off and this will only get worse..........................? MikeT

That’s a common problem for most of us when we are over the age of 50 Mike

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:07 am
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.116 Posts

I agree but it's when 50 becomes a vague almost ancient memory.................whilst saying that I am still playing over 60s mixed doubles tennis every Friday night and jointly run East Lancashire Table Tennis Leagues twice weekly Bat and Chat sessions at our regional table tennis centre. Some things are still working but putting up the large PopTop awning seems to get more difficult every month.

It may sound humbug Andy but am I not right in that you are now on the dark side with your Bailey for reasons that are sensible & legitimate to you.......

MikeT (aching like mad after tonight's tennis)

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:51 am
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.005 Posts

I must admit that I still yearn after an Eriba and have a constant internal battle between my desire to be back among the Eribarati and the practicalities of the Bailey.

When I pluck up the courage to mention this dilemma to Mrs SDA she reminds me of how I used to complain about both 540's washrooms. My answer, of course is that we've never had a taller, wider Troll, or a post 2014 washroom. But then again, you'd be getting into post 2010 production values which just aren't as becoming as their predecessors and cost an awful lot more.

And as I'm reminded that I'll be waving goodbye to 75 come Epiphany I bet I've got more bits falling off than many on here.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG and a 420. A Bailey Phoenix + 420, with oven, microwave, shower cubicle, solar panel, ATC and external gas point.

Islay and SOULBLUESMAN68 like this post!
Last edited Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:52 am | Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 58 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12526 topics and 105686 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6