Isabella Shade

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:33 am
by Ellen | 31 Posts

Hello. Has any Puck 120 owner got or had the above canopy and what are your thoughts please?

Scroll up

RE: Isabella Shade

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:41 pm
by IainG | 31 Posts

I've got one I've had for a few years. I'm sure I used it on my old Puck, but now I use it on my Triton. It's the shortest one. It is fantastic as a sun shade, but also as a rain shelter. It can also take a fair battering in the wind! It's called an Isabella Shadow.

It's here on my Triton.

Nairn

Simboc2004, Ellen and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:35 pm
by Simboc2004 | 654 Posts

I used ours for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I was really impressed with the speed and the quality. I added an extra pole, as Randa, I think, recommended - and I am contemplating a ridge pole to go from centre eyelet (and pole) to an old awning hanger on the caravan rail. Other than that it's great. I bought it intending it to be a quick stop shade, or to put up on the "backside" of the Triton when camping in very hot weather. It's only drawback is it's quite low, brushing the door when it opens - and my head. I'm 6' tall, so if you're taller watch out. It would probably be better on post 2010 higher 'vans.

Cheers,
Simon

Poppy, our 2005 Eriba 430GT, leading our Volvo V70 astray...

Ellen likes this post!
Last edited Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:36 pm | Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:59 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.315 Posts

I know Roger prefers to push the middle of the Shadow up, but I've found more success in raising the ends and dropping the centre. Try here:- Comfortz Leisure Sun Shade Side Panels

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Simboc2004 and Ellen like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105702 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2