RE: If someone gave you a grand...

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:08 am
by Randa france | 12.885 Posts

Hi Steffan. Welcome to Eribafolk.

This thread was started by Alan "the Vast Minority" a few months ago Perfect plate for my Troll
and since that occassion he's gone and done it as this photo on our Facebook Page shows.

E 1 RBA.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:11 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:17 am
by Steffan777 (deleted)

Haha, you can pee on my fireworks as much as you like, we're all entitled to our opinions and frankly I think fireworks are a scourge and a complete waste of money!

Just as long as you don't "pee on my chips" then I'm sure I'll be fine.

Yeah I agree it's illegal, but then so is the speed that EVERY SINGLE CAR drives past my house. Hence the decision to have a little bit of fun and only but the illegally spaced (but also perfectly ANPR readable) plate on the van only.

Last edited Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:20 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:27 am
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Quote: Steffan777 wrote in post #17
Yeah I agree it's illegal, but then so is the speed that EVERY SINGLE CAR drives past my house. Hence the decision to have a little bit of fun and only but the illegally spaced (but also perfectly ANPR readable) plate on the van only.
I'm not sure I agree with the notion that everybody else's misdemeanor makes yours more acceptable, but there you go.

As you say, we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:29 am
by Steffan777 (deleted)

Hi Randa france, thanks for the message, I love the plate, and it does have that added kudos of being legal!

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:30 am
by steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Wot's all this parking on the lawn business, when the man has a perfectly good drive on the left?

'I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon
but to settle down and write you a line.'

2012 Bailey Pegasus 2 Rimini being dragged by nothing at all
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:41 am
by Randa france | 12.885 Posts

Quote: Steffan777 wrote in post #17

There's one chap on here, PapaSmurf, who sticks a number plate over his Eriba plate once he's pitched up. The plate spells TARDIS.

There was one occassion when he left an Eribafolk Meet and forgot to remove the plate. He only discovered the mistake when he was two thirds the way home

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:49 am
by Steffan777 (deleted)

LOL, very funny! I can't help thinking that had an element of inevitability about it. Hopefully it was NOT pointed out to him by the local traffic unit! :-)

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:50 am
by swa49 (deleted)

A really good solar panel and the associated gubbins would be my choice. I have no idea what brand or specification that would be, so long as it was efficient, reliable and discreet.

Triton 430GT + Golf mk7 2.0TDi DSG
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 39 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105773 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1