RE: Bunk bed

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:58 pm
by edwinweb (deleted)

This was me in the review above on the FB page, I'm commenting here so anyone can message me directly to ask any questions.
Thanks Randa for copying it over.

Total newbies starting out with a 60th edition Troll 530, two children (14, 12) and a border collie - all advice appreciated!
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:03 pm
by Randa france | 12.875 Posts

Currently on Leboncoin, there is an Eriba bunk bed kit for sale at 250 Euros.

Here's the link:- https://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/1740511157.h...jM2LWX83a5KWEz4

but because the ad. won't stay up for long, I've copied the photos and description for future reference. I would suggest that this kit will fit a circa 1999 model as it has the same upholstery pattern as our 99 Eriba.

bunk bed 01.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)bunk bed 02.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)bunk bed 03.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Seller's description:- Description
Additional bed from the Eriba brand to benefit from additional sleeping in the caravan.
It is adaptable with a little DIY to models with a front dinette. The two feet of the box spring resting on it (see sketch for dimensions).
Eriba then has two bunk beds at the front and a double bed at the back.
Ideal for a family with two children. Once fixed, the bed is very solid and easily supports the weight of an adult.
It folds into a bag for convenience.

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:40 pm

Bunk Bed in an Eriba Familia. Looks like a factory fit but easy to copy.

Bunk bed sarah amelia.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) Photo by Sarah Amelia

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:40 pm

Here's another DIY Bunk Bed posted onto Eribafolk Facebook by Tim Williams. Some nice clear images and instructions.

DIY Bunk bed.
Earlier this year we made a bunk bed for our 430GT Triton. Following a request on a post earlier this week, I attach some photos and info which might inspire those of a practical bent to have a go. Note that all Eriba are different so customisation will be required. These are only some ideas. Best of luck.

BB 01.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)BB 02.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

BB 03.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)BB 04.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

BB 05.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)BB 06.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
LukePuckL and Simboc2004 like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:22 pm
by AJW | 34 Posts

Hi all. I made this bunk bed, so happy to respond to any queries. AJW is my better half and the ID we use on the Eribafolk forum website.

Steve and Debbie and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:05 pm

The interior of a new 560 with bunk bed arrangement which I think I was mistaken into thinking it was a modification to a circa 2000 Troll 530 owned by En Ri, off the Italian Eriba Group.

Thanks to Mr Motters for pointing it out.

En Ri. Year 2000 Troll 530 Bunk Bed.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Last edited Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:06 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:18 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.313 Posts

Roger, that looks like the interior of a 2024 van in every aspect of fittings, except the front bunk does not look factory original.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:00 pm

I think you're right Colin. I' ve just looked back through the photographs of his trip to Scandinavia and it does look like he visited a Hymer dealer while there.
He does have a few kids to make sleeping arrangements for and when I asked him about the bunk he did say that he had made it.
He is more than likely pulling my leg.
I'll amend the text.
Randa

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:17 pm
by dinky | 211 Posts

have you seen there now a bed in the pop on the Andrew Ditton video.👍

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:00 pm

One of our Facebook members, Scott Anthony Rooks, is selling his 1994 Pan Familia as he's looking for something bigger. However there is a nice looking bunk bed conversion on board so I'd "borrowed" the pics for you to see.

bunk bed 01.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)bunk bed 02.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa

Last edited Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:08 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:27 am

Additional Bunk Bed arrangement in a Famila 310.

Bunk Bed.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 37 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12526 topics and 105688 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1