Curtain hook thingies

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:51 pm
by maurice williams (deleted)

Does anyone know if it is possible to get one of the little curtain hook thingies that you attach elastic to for holding the curtains back. One of mine is missing. I reckon it would be fairly easy to fabricate one but maybe they still sell em. Thanks in advance.

Scroll up

RE: Curtain hook thingies

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:50 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Hi Maurice try Jandi Caravans they are located in Scotland and supply all the parts for Eribas. They are closed on Mondays.

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:37 am
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Quote: maurice williams wrote in post #1
Does anyone know if it is possible to get one of the little curtain hook thingies that you attach elastic to for holding the curtains back. One of mine is missing. I reckon it would be fairly easy to fabricate one but maybe they still sell em. Thanks in advance.

If you mean the elastic cord that holds the nets back just go on ebay and buy 3-4mm elastic cord and cut to length and tie knot in end to go over brackets

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:19 am

No.I was referring to the brackets. But thanks for the advice about the cord because i need some of that as well. I donkt want curtains in my porridge

Eribanut likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:14 pm
by Rhys (deleted)

Agree the curtains are a nuisance and we just removed our and just use the blinds

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:27 pm

Well the curtain hook thingies were replaced by simply buying some Command 3M removable hooks. They are cheap and just stick on and are removable. They work fine.

Eribanut likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3