RE: Christmas

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:53 pm
by marmite | 400 Posts

Love, love, love winter caravanning, spend New Year in ours as often as we can.
We picked up our first Eriba in January 2007 and spent a few days in it to get the hang of it having never been caravanning before. Our concession to the weather is that we do have a hook up. Since then it has been in use every Christmas for us to use as the spare room, our children coming to stay all want the Eriba but it's ours and they don't get a look in.

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2020 to everyone

Denise & Phil

Randa france, thecolliss and PooleDweller like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:34 am
by NickR | 38 Posts

I spent most of this morning getting our 2003 Triton ready for the lucky couple whose turn it is to use it as the spare bedroom for Christmas. Now our 3 children have partners, and 2 small grandchildren with another on the way, our small medieval house does not have enough bedrooms. The Eriba is very popular, and does duty at Easter as well. There has been talk of us all meeting up at a touring site where it can be the mother ship, surrounded by our childrens' tents., and I am looking forward to organising that plan this year or next.
I have to admit that I persuaded myself that it was worth paying quite a lot for the van just over 3 years ago with the extra accommodation in mind, but it has been really worth it, and we also make 3 trips every year to not too distant parts of the country. My only regret is that knowing what I now know about the Eriba range, I should have looked out for a 3 or 4 berth troll, so that our son with the children could stay in it.

Nick

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:31 am
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

It seems the more you use and enjoy it the more distant that cost becomes.

Happy X-mas

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:46 pm
by Randa france | 12.889 Posts

Quote: Eribanut wrote in post #12
"They must be very young or have a lot of alcohol in their blood"
Yes we young ones can cope with the rigors of winter. Looking forward to my New Years swim in the sea followed by a stiff brandy

Zitat
Quote Randa:- On the rocks we presume. Photos please
Randa

So, in lieu of a proper photograph, I've had to create an impression of the event:-

mr nut 01.psd.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
eribaMotters and mr_underhill like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105784 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2