Great British Campout

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:29 pm
by Rocky | 11 Posts

Hope this is ok to post here. This is on facebook -its for raising money for NHS charities- people are camping in eribas vans caravans tents sheds living rooms etc at there homes on Sat and donating money to the justgiving fundraiser' As none of us are going anywhere for sometime it seems a great way of 'camping ' and helping a little. Sorry I'm not that good on computers I'm not able to do the link ,hope someone can find it.Thanks Jack

Doonhamer, Eribanut and like this post!
Last edited Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:49 pm | Scroll up

RE: Great Briitsh Campout

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:34 pm
by Doonhamer | 77 Posts
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:02 pm
by Rocky | 11 Posts

Thanks Doonhammer

Doonhamer likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:06 am
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Quote: Rocky wrote in post #1
Hope this is ok to post here. This is on facebook -its for raising money for NHS charities- people are camping in eribas vans caravans tents sheds living rooms etc at there homes on Sat and donating money to the justgiving fundraiser' As none of us are going anywhere for sometime it seems a great way of 'camping ' and helping a little. Sorry I'm not that good on computers I'm not able to do the link ,hope someone can find it.Thanks Jack

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/greatbritishcampout

Yep have signed up for it should be fun. Support the NHS and other front line services guys

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem

Last edited Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:23 am | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:04 am
by Perce (deleted)

I'm hoping to camp on the lawn. 👍

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:31 pm

Quote: Perce wrote in post #5
I'm hoping to camp on the lawn. ��

Beat yer to it!

campoutNHS.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:11 pm
by Rocky | 11 Posts

£85000+ and rising We had a good night in the puck probs do it next weekend and donate again (the on- site facilities are better than a lot of sites we have stayed at and we have them all to ourselves!) something to look forward to Jack & VI

Eribanut and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:16 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Many dozens of Eribafolk took part and I've grabbed a few pics from our Facebook page. We didn't have time to get the covers off this week and clear our Eriba out but perhaps next week.

NHS 01.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)NHS 02.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)NHS 03.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

NHS 04.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)NHS 05.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)NHS 06.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

NHS 07.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)NHS 08.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:17 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:28 pm

Quote: Rocky wrote in post #7
£85000+ and rising We had a good night in the puck probs do it next weekend and donate again (the on- site facilities are better than a lot of sites we have stayed at and we have them all to ourselves!) something to look forward to Jack & VI

Over £100K now and still rising! Well done folks let's do it again over Easter for our fantastic NHS staff, keep them safe with PPE and other front line equipment. Have a bit of fun in the sun hopefully to distract from this situation for a while.

Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2