How our views change

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:28 pm
by Bryn | 994 Posts

A little over a month ago I asked how the virus was affecting peoples plans, well now I ask how you view things different in the last few weeks, for example, I used to watch the squirrels running around and it made me smile, in isolation I now see them as a meal for two?

Karisman likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: How our views change

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:46 pm
by eckcan (deleted)

Hi, just a small observation, I along with wife live in a senior people complex of a sort and we exercise every day walking round our enclosed exercise yard. Whilst walking round we have built up to about 10 circuits, just about the limit for wife. After circuit 5 we were confronted by a neighbour sitting adjacent to the path way on his chair obstructing our safe distance path to pass him. When we asked him about keeping a safe distance, his reply was that he did not believe in all that is happening. this meant an end to our exercise for today. He obviously must belong to the flat earth society. As for the squirrels, I have not noticed any this year as the council has cut down the trees in our space around our complex. eckcan 😊💕

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:54 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Quote: Bryn wrote in post #1
A little over a month ago I asked how the virus was affecting peoples plans, well now I ask how you view things different in the last few weeks, for example, I used to watch the squirrels running around and it made me smile, in isolation I now see them as a meal for two?

As long as you don't have a nut allergy
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Bryn likes this post!
Last edited Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:55 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:28 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

The squirrels in our garden would not make a meal for two. We are lucky enough to have the really cute Red variety in Formby. Each day we watch them running along the fences, only slowing when they see a big fat pigeon in the way, whereby they dive into the trees and pop back out further along. Great to watch.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:12 pm
by eribanaut | 1.228 Posts

Quote: Randa france wrote in post #3
Quote: Bryn wrote in post #1

As long as you don't have a nut allergy
Randa

You don't eat that part
Dave

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 150 Tdi DSG Troll 552 - 2005
Don't worry about the destination, enjoy the journey.
FINNWOODY likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:39 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

I've been trying to catch a rat all week (not to eat) I don't know how it does it but it can set off all the traps and take the food without getting caught

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:50 am
by Bryn | 994 Posts

They go for dark chocolate

Poptop320 likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 11 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1