by Ray Lawrence | 668 Posts

Love a mathematical solution, thanks.

2007 Triton 430GT - Seat Ateca 1.4TSI petrol manual
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: Window Sun Shades.

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Wed May 20, 2020 11:16 am
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.120 Posts

OK with the first paragraph Randa but totally lost me with the second - its over 50 years since I last applied any trig.............................MikeT

Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Wed May 20, 2020 7:38 pm
by Randa france | 12.876 Posts

Yes, sad isn't it. Spent a whole lot of my life in design and engineering making sure that buildings would work and hold together. I finally saw the light however and jumped ship just before it was too late

Poor but happier

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
SOULBLUESMAN68 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Wed May 20, 2020 10:39 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.120 Posts

Hi Randa
I come from a long line of shipbuilders who were used to working to minute tolerances and were brilliant at producing anything in metal. My extended family was very large so we had all sorts of technical experts in all sorts of fields. My lovely Dad wad bemused by my total lack of practical abilities and the fact that I never had any interest in anything vaguely technical or intention of entering the shipyard to follow family traditions..

I know he was proud of my academic abilities and love of history & literature but he could never fathom my inability to cut anything square or measure anything correctly. He was just thankful that at least I was good at sport.

Horses for courses in life I think, and it made me very clear that our children should go their own way...........MikeT

Last edited Wed May 20, 2020 10:43 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 17 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12532 topics and 105723 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4