General tip about damp

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:57 pm
by mr_underhill | 688 Posts

I have just been out to the Tardis II as I remembered that I had spilt some salt when I came back from the September Rally last year. I opened the cupboard door and found that only a little bit had gone hard. In case you didn’t know salt absorbs moisture ....Soon removed with vacuum cleaner..it was a bugger lifting it into the cupboard above the sink !
I am pleased because it tells me that my Puck has been dry since then. It was covered with a cover over winter and the pop top has been up since end of May. Even the downpours over the last couple of days didn’t do anything. 👍

Tardis II , Eriba Puck 1990 pushing a Fiat 500 Colour Therapy, Twin Air Turbo.
One man and his dog.. retired 🐶

Last edited Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:57 pm | Scroll up

RE: General tip about damp

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:38 pm
by Randa france | 12.886 Posts

Yes, we looked in ours today for the first time in a few weeks.

It's been uncovered since April but still the sweet Eriba aroma when we open her up. Back to some fine weather next week apparently.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Magpie likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: General tip about damp

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:10 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Quote: Randa france wrote in post #2

It's been uncovered since April but still the sweet Eriba aroma when we open her up. Back to some fine weather next week apparently.

Randa

We have had some great weather this year bet that next year will be different . So far the rain in England hasn't reached the Isle of Wight . Probably the best brown grass in the country .

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
Magpie likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 60 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105778 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1