Thule Omnistor 2000 safari room

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:56 pm
by Brookmans1 (deleted)

I have an Eriba 120L with a Thule Omnistor 2000 awning canopy attached. I recently purchased a secondhand safari room but there was no instructions with it. The front and sides are easy to figure out but the pole arrangements have me baffled. Has anyone got a set of instructions they could email to me at n.rafferty@sky.com or if they know how the poles are meant to fit phone me on 07814746215.
I have searched on line with no success and also emailed THULE, however from past experience I know that they take weeks to reply and there is no direct line to phone them
Kind Regards
Nick

Scroll up

RE: Thule Omnistor 2000 safari room

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:44 pm
by eckcan (deleted)

Hi eckcan replying. I also have a eriba 430 with an omnister 2000. I had a look for instructions, but not very satisfactory. what I suggest is you go on you tube look up how to install an safari room, it makes it look very easy.After I bought mine I and the wife shortened the sides, and it fits well now. I also shortened the rear posts to make it fit better. Any problems you can email me and I will speak to you on the phone if needed. It is better to fit front first, then you can see whether you need or want to do any alterations.bye for now.

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 55 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105776 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4