cleaning the eriba

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:54 pm
by stephen carson (deleted)

Hi I have just taken off my rather worn protec cover and noticed lots of spots on the roof which look like lichen, they are proving very difficult to remove even with undiluted caravan cleaner. I noticed another rather worn eriba in the same compound which had no covering but was clear of any spots and it looked like a quick wipe would clean it, so is it a result of the protec cover? anyone any idea what this might be about?

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: cleaning the eriba

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:09 pm
by Randa france | 12.872 Posts

Hi Stephen and welcome to the forum.

We sometimes have the same problem with our old Protec cover. On ours it looks almost like a faded camouflage pattern.

We managed to get it off easily with AutoGlym zuper resin polish which is what many people use to clean and polish thier roofs anyway. We alway follow up the autoglyming with a simoniz car wax.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:09 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:24 pm
by stephen carson (deleted)

thanks so much, Randa nice to know its not just me, so Sunday it will be auto glym resin polish for me!

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:34 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Quote: stephen carson wrote in post #3
thanks so much, Randa nice to know its not just me, so Sunday it will be auto glym resin polish for me!

Can recommend for cleaning the GRP, Meguiare's 49 Oxidisation Remover brings it up gleaming followed by a good wax polish.

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Poptop320 likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 14 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12523 topics and 105658 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1