Eriba Touring All Terrain Vans

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:18 pm
by Randa france | 12.872 Posts

There appears to be a German company that now offers new Eriba conversions. Stefan F. Sämmer on Facebook says "check out RV United they are offering a terrain version."

I suppose that the choice of the Eriba speaks volumes regarding it's sturdiness (excluding wardrobe screws )

https://www.wohnmobile-united.de/Verkauf...wAqlJbWdVzBuMsI

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

RE: Eriba Touring All Terrain Vans

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:23 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.309 Posts

Nice idea Roger, but wouldn't you think they would have photographed the publicity shots using a van without so much wobble on the panelwork. That van is disgrace and should never have been let out of the Hymer factory.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Randa france, and cruickie like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:26 pm
by Randa france | 12.872 Posts

Perhaps it was pristine until they tried it out Colin? Reversed into a white peg

Am I reading the prices correctly. If they are base prices after conversion aren't they cheaper than standard ones in the UK?

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

likes this post!
Last edited Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:27 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:00 pm
by Sportique | 332 Posts

Could the panel warping be due to body flexing over rough terrain?

Dave

Audi A3 2.0 TDi Sport closely linked to a 1994 320GT
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:39 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.309 Posts

I doubt it. When I ordered my 2017 Triton as a new built to order van I considered both smooth silver and white stucco. When I saw the Eriba wobble on silver vans, in particular the Trolls, then the decision was made for me. There are some trully terrible vans out there that show there worst when the temperatures rise.
Ideally I'd have gone for a smooth white over silver. I was told this was not possible as it was only available on the Continent. By the time I collected my new van 6 months later it was on sale in the showrooms. Typical Hymer.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:48 pm
by Captain Calamity | 342 Posts

Could be worse. Could be like Airstreams which look like a 12 year old has been given some corrugated iron and a rivet gun for his birthday.

eribaMotters likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 37 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12523 topics and 105658 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1