RE: Leisure First?

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:52 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.461 Posts

I didn’t get an email and I bought a cover off them during lockdown, so fairly recent, maybe you had to buy an actual Eriba not just the “bag” to store it in to qualify for the info 🤔
Plus I’m a member of their “club”.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+

Last edited Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:53 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:26 pm
by Bathchap | 51 Posts

No need to feel ignored and alone, we bought a new Rockabilly from them in June this year, subsequently joined their "Club", and I have repeatedly tried to book a service for next year and have heard nothing further from them......seems to be a bit of a pattern emerging here?

Bathchap

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:21 pm
by Shady Pines | 62 Posts

The place seemed O.K. to me although it is in early stages of being complete. I think the best way for contact would be to phone Cameron direct.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:27 pm
by reba | 20 Posts

975448E9-2C66-4E7E-8134-B4A3B52606B2.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) including my finger. Went to have a look around Saturday . Nobody came out to see us not impressed .

mitsubishi asx, to the rear troll 550
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:32 pm
by reba | 20 Posts

Hi Charlie hope you got sorted, by the way it’s right what they say it always rains in wales (rhayader).

Ken & Helen

mitsubishi asx, to the rear troll 550
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:46 pm
by Shady Pines | 62 Posts

Always wondered why the grass was so green.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:45 am
by JefL | 95 Posts

Definitely the grass is green green if your home is in Wales

Jef
Freelander 2 and Big Ben, the 410

Last edited Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:46 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:01 am
by Randa france | 12.881 Posts

Have I lost the plot? Why is Welsh rain getting the blame for Cameron and also Ken's finger?
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:04 am
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.122 Posts

We were had great service from Al & Cameron in particular when we visited and then ordered our Troll in 2015-6.

It does sound as if something is going on that isn't clear to us outside of the business.............................................?

MikeT

Shady Pines and Eribanut like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:52 am
by 63ellsbells (deleted)

A quick look at Google maps/street view shows that they've taken over the old Sea View Coaches site and the unit itself looks tiny compared to their previous site on the West Howe Trading Estate. It will be interesting to see how this affects their service/maintenance work. We've only ever been to their first site on Balena Close, Creekmoor which was a very large site from memory - big indoor and outdoor display areas plus a good sized workshop at the rear. Never went to the West Howe Trading Estate site but Google street view shows it as very large, probably bigger than Balena Close, so quite a downsize by the looks of things going to (not so) Fancy Road!
I called them on Saturday to see about getting a damp problem looked at in the Troll, and was told that the Service team were in the process of moving and would be closed for another week, so I'll see what response I get when I call them next Monday.

SOULBLUESMAN68 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:09 pm
by eribanaut | 1.228 Posts

https://www.eriba.com/en/service-and-acc...ler-search.html
Dealers in the UK, 2 dealers same phone number?
Dave

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 150 Tdi DSG Troll 552 - 2005
Don't worry about the destination, enjoy the journey.

Last edited Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:11 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:31 pm
by Steve and Debbie | 1.075 Posts

Maybe they are splitting into separate Motorhome and Caravan Dealerships which would explain the smaller site size.

Puck 120 GT - Nissan Pulsar 1.5DCi
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:38 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.461 Posts

I don’t think Automotive have ever sold Motorhomes,think they’ve only ever sold Touring. It all seems a bit iffy, I know what Cameron said but not convinced yet.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:01 am
by Old Rocker | 496 Posts

Rebba do you not think that might be to do with Covid orecautions? Had you booked a visit or just turned up on spec?

Troll 530, Volvo XC60 2,4 R design

Don't ask me nothing about nothing, I might just tell you the truth
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:40 pm
by Moodenelle (deleted)

We bought our Puck from them recently. They moved premises as BT held the lease on the old one and were effectively kicking them out as they wanted to move in so think they didn't have a lot off time to sort everything before moving (including the website I guess). The new premises has a lot more outdoor display space and a bigger workshop from what they told us.
Don't follow satnav to the address it takes you up the wrong street, you are better off following the street address.
Read a lot of negative comments about AL on here but we've been happy with them. So far....

Puck L 230GT - Jeep Wrangler 2.8 Polar Edition
Randa france, SOULBLUESMAN68 and Magpie like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12538 topics and 105761 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3