Walker Touring Plus for 540GT - Buying a Bedroom Annexe

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sun May 02, 2021 6:30 am
by Pete Marchant (deleted)

Just bought a Walker Touring Plus for our 2007 540GT in incredible condition. Very pleased with it indeed. Easy to put up and brilliantly made. We are looking to buy the Walker bedroom annexe but noticed that the annexe is listed as only suitable for Touring Plus models from 2020 onwards. We're getting in touch with the people we bought from of course but there's no guarantee what the manufacturing year was. Also contacting Walker Awnings to see if there's a way of identifying the manufacturing year.

Has anybody got any experience of these annexes from Walker Awnings? Also, interested to know if anyone has any experience of 'universal' bedroom annexes like the outdoor Revolution model?

https://www.leisureoutlet.com/awning-ann...IsaApOAEALw_wcB

Finally, I'm wondering if anyone has successfully fitted a known make annexe like Dorema etc., to a Walker Touring Plus awning (Long shot!!)?

Scroll up

RE: Walker Touring Plus for 540GT - Buying a Bedroom Annexe

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sun May 02, 2021 7:47 am
by Steamdrivenandy | 995 Posts

I recall that Isabella record the model name, size and year on their awning packaging.

Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sun May 02, 2021 2:15 pm
by Pete Marchant (deleted)

Yeah, nothing I can see as yet on either the pole or the awning bag for the Walker, sadly.

Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:36 pm
by Just_Chilin (deleted)

The annexe only fits the awning with "square" side openings, not the curved ones the reason being the celings would also be curved on the annexes :)

likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 15 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12515 topics and 105589 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3