RE: Which way round do people sleep?

in Anything Eriba-related Sun May 09, 2021 6:22 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.011 Posts

Quote: Magpie wrote in post #15
In a 540, when using the beds as singles, if you sleep with your heads at the kitchen end you are under the reading lights - useful. Also if you are the one who sleeps with their head by the wardrobe you can turn off the rear end lights without getting out of bed - makes sense (provided, of course, that you have remembered to turn off the lights at the front end and middle!)

But if your van has the GT Pack or the original buyer opted for the extra light option, then there are reading lights both ends.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun May 09, 2021 7:13 pm
by Magpie | 672 Posts

Well, in our (GT) van the reading lights with shades are at the wardrobe end (these have their own switches) - and there are strip type lights under the lockers at the rear end - the switch for these is on the wardobe.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun May 09, 2021 7:40 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.011 Posts

Quote: Magpie wrote in post #17
Well, in our (GT) van the reading lights with shades are at the wardrobe end (these have their own switches) - and there are strip type lights under the lockers at the rear end - the switch for these is on the wardobe.

It may well depend on Model Year, but the current GT Pack includes them.

[[File:ERIBA_Caravan_Preisliste_ohne_Beilegeblatt_GB-Pfund_1_Auflage_MJ_2021_250 (10).pdf]]

Attachment:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
ERIBA_Caravan_Preisliste_ohne_Beilegeblatt_GB-Pfund_1_Auflage_MJ_2021_250 (10).pdf ERIBA_Caravan_Preisliste_ohne_Beilegeblatt_GB-Pfund_1_Auflage_MJ_2021_250 (10).pdf

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Last edited Sun May 09, 2021 7:41 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun May 09, 2021 7:56 pm
by Magpie | 672 Posts

So do you end up with 4 little reading lights with shades as well as the strip lights under the lockers and the touch light in the roof. I'd need sunglasses!

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon May 10, 2021 8:09 am
by rs540 | 261 Posts

As far as I am aware, non-GT vans just have the standard corner lights plus flush-mounted touch lights in the ceiling. GT models additionally have 2 swivelling reading lamps with shades at the rear dinette (mounted under the overhead lockers).

Magpie likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 40 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105775 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6