Dealer list changes

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:04 am
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.011 Posts

I've just had a look at the Eriba dealership list on the Eriba website and there are several notable changes from when I last looked a couple of weeks ago.

AFAIK a new dealership on the list is 3 A's Caravans of Carmarthen, a long established WWB dealership in our Captain's backyard.

Kool Classics, having only just gone on the dealership list a few weeks ago, have disappeared off it, but show up on the Servicing Workshop list.

Broad Lane Leisure did have both their branches on the list, but the Alcester one is no longer shown, leaving just the Kenilworth branch as official dealers.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG
Scroll up

RE: Dealer list changes

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:15 am
by Raconteur (deleted)

Interesting. We await further news!! (Sorry I edited a typo and it deleted my original message!).

Skoda and 540GT

Last edited Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:29 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:26 am
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.011 Posts

I believe that KC are due to receive their first demo Tourings in September, so maybe as they haven't a new van to display they've been switched to the Servicing list only at present.

The Broad Lane thing is odd, given they actually have stock at the Alcester branch, but may just be a comms issue as presumably the list is administered from Bad Waldsee.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:08 am
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

Andy, lets be serious for a moment. If nobody at Hymer has yet mastered the 17th century art of of screwing a cupboard door to a framework without it falling off, then why would we think the 21st century skill of maintaining a website would be within there capabilities?

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:40 pm
by Randa france | 12.889 Posts

Just exchanged messages with Claire of Kool Classics and she confirms that the website is wrong. She says:-

Their website team are all off sick apparently and all the errors can't be fixed. I've been asking for weeks and have been told to be patient.

Our new caravans arrive in September and we can take customer's orders now.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 19 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105783 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3