The funniest Eriba story of 2022?

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:05 pm
by Randa france | 13.048 Posts

Even perhaps the funniest ever?

Eribafolk Facebook member, Clare Marie Jones writes:-

Well this is how my weekend went …… my middle daughter told me she had a full weekend off work and said that she hadn’t been away with me yet in the Eriba, right I said, we will go to the show ground in Shrewsbury as they have a temporary site there until Wednesday.

Friday came, all packed up and off we head. We arrive now at Shrewsbury show ground so we drive In and head towards where I am hoping the stewards are, I am then chased by a man on a push bike, I stop and he says, how did you sneak past, I said, ooh I was heading to find the stewards, he said are you part of the camping and caravan club, I said yes, do you want my card and where do I pay? Great he said, turn round and follow me, so I did. 🤷‍♀️ I am now following this man on a push bike to the complete opposite end of the show ground and he then asks if I want electric, I said no I don’t. He pointed to where I could set up, so I waved at him and said thank you.

All set up and I am looking around thinking to myself, there must be two meets here this year at this site, I looked at my daughter and son, and said I think this is going to be a very interesting weekend. We are now all set up, beer in hand and admiring the topless men walking round in their Speedo’s …….. then the penny finally drops, we have set up in the middle of a gay pride meeting 🙈🤣 By this time I was all set up and couldn’t be bothered to pack everything, so I introduced myself to my neighbours explaining the misunderstanding ….. they then told me this is the ’carry on camping club’ not the ‘caravan and camping club’!! 🤣🤣

I am now booking an appointment at my doctors to get my hearing checked out!! All I can say is those guys know how to party, we had plenty of entertainment and we were welcomed and well looked after, and we made some great friends and a weekend we will not forget!! It was made even better as we didn’t have to pay for anything!! 🤣 I don’t think my daughter will ever ask to come camping with me ever again 🤣🤣

Clare 03.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Clare 01.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Clare 02.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Last edited Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:09 pm | Scroll up

RE: The funniest Eriba story of 2022?

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:38 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.473 Posts

Love it, just goes to show Eribafolk pop up everywhere. What a fun weekend.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:41 pm
by eribanaut | 1.228 Posts

Where are the pictures of you Roger? I bet you look good in full slap and a toga
Dave

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 150 Tdi DSG Troll 552 - 2005
Don't worry about the destination, enjoy the journey.
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:54 pm
by Randa france | 13.048 Posts

Well you should know Duckie

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
eribanaut likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:45 pm
by Shady Pines | 65 Posts

There is nowt so queer as folk.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:16 am
by Angie and Steve | 165 Posts

Superb! What a weekend!

Steve and Angie.

Without music, life would be a mistake.

Last edited Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:17 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:56 pm
by eribanaut | 1.228 Posts

Similar thing happened to me and my ex wife in Koln, out for a meal with a couple of friends and suddenly realized that there were an awful lot of men touching each other in an "a' hem" inappropriate manner, yes we had strayed into a gay bar, the food was very good.
Dave

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 150 Tdi DSG Troll 552 - 2005
Don't worry about the destination, enjoy the journey.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 89 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0