Awning

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:55 pm
by firsteriba | 3 Posts

Hi All
I’m looking to purchase an air awning for my Troll 555 GT I have a Fiamma 45 plus sun canopy fitted which cannot be removed.
Has anyone got any information to which awning would be the most suitable.
Regards
Huw Rees

Scroll up

RE: Awning

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:36 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.403 Posts

I think you will find there is a groove in the front edge of the Fiamma. This can be used for a blocker panel or I thought alternatively an awning. A small generic inflatable "porch" style campervan awning would work well. We use a Vango Siesta. Other brands available. To me this would be the ideal combination of the Fiamma for dry and hot weather with the small lightweight awning for wet weather.
If you can and want to use the vans awning rail then the ideal candidate would be the Kampa Pop Air. As you have a pre 2010 van one of the earlier models available second hand at a good price will fit. It will not however have the option of fitting the useful front canopy.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:24 am
by Simboc2004 | 713 Posts

nor the bedroom extension

Poppy, our 2005 Eriba 430GT, leading our Volvo V70 astray...
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:06 am
by firsteriba | 3 Posts

Thanks for taking time to reply Colin, myself and my wife Lily are new to the Eriba scene, we have owned two normal caravans, and had a 5 meter bell tent for a few years.
We love our 555GT, these Eribas are so original.
I will check out the the products that you have mentioned.
Thanks again

Simboc2004 likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 96 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2